How the worshippers of the Early Church dealt (or used) the bible in their daily spiritual life.
There are 12 different ways!
1) Usual (common) way
2) Meditations, Contemplation
3) Reading much
4) Worshipping Reading
5) The Story of the Men of God
6) Gazing into Jesus –> Disclosing the mystery of Christ
7) Reading the bible as spiritual food to feed their inner man
8) Reading the bible out loud (slowly with low voice)
9) Breath of God
10) The Word of God and the Spirit of God
11) Literal Immersing in the Word of God
12) Two levels of reading the Bible